Sissies who love big black cock

Black mans wife

Spread the love
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How great it would be to be taken and feminized by a black man. Chasitized, castrated and reprogrammed into an obedient docile female. After announcing mydevotion as a servant to the BNWO I am his property. He puts me in my place by his side. With a ring on my finger and repeated vows I am now a black mans wife. Totally compliant and respectful to my husband.

Anonymous

You go ,girl

Wow… That’s some fantasy, Sandy. But that’s not what I learned when I spent some time on the site “Black Man’s Reign”. They talk about using sissies for their pleasure, entertainment, toilets and sex partners for their dogs. I joined the conversation and voiced my personal objection. I was told that maybe I was in the wrong place. I could take a hint and I quit. Don’t get me wrong, I would still love to have a Black Man use me for his pleasure. Any Big Dick Man, really. But as far as the BNWO goes, it’s to have sissy slaves, not wives. Just sayin’.

You are right Dee. But I know there is a black man out there that would get off feminizing this sissy white boi. I want to be totally helpless as I am transformed by him. Bondage, hormones and even mind control to strip all my male traits. I want him to get off watching me become a girly girl just for him. I will want to dress and look pretty for him and I will fall in love with him. His plan of making me his loyal obedient wife. And I will become that with no resistance. Taking that BBC everyday as a married woman.

Hi, Dee! Does the “Black Man’s Reign” website work? I tried to register there, but without success.

I didn’t mean to rain on your parade. I was just as surprised to read that because I once had that same dream. What ever you do, don’t go on the “Official” BNWO Website. Anyway, I really do hope you find someone who is interested in more than just a hook-up, Sandy…

Dee-Dee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Spread the love