How to convince wives and partners to be their sissy

forums Sissy Island site help and news Suggestions How to convince wives and partners to be their sissy

Spread the love
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sub

Hey everyone, I know this forum is kind of quiet and I hope it picks up some steam with more members for us like minded individuals. The reason I’m here is because I’m a submissive male in chastity married to my wife/mistress. We’ve been living a lighter D/s lifestyle for the last 6 years and it has been great for our relationship. The longer we’ve been living this lifestyle the more I’ve learned about myself as well as my long term desires. At heart I am a sissy maid who wishes to live that lifestyle. I brought it up to my mistress a few years ago and she shot down the idea as she is not into feminized men.

The conversation about me being her maid has come up since then not to long ago. She seemed more understanding to my wishes to dress as her maid but admitted it was still a hard limit for her. As disappointing as that was for me to hear it does appear she is at least showing me some understanding for my fantasy. Which leads me to believe that it might be possible that she’ll allow me to dress up and be her maid at some point in the future.

The reason I created this thread was to request another forum or group to join that was more about good information for us sissies to offer to our partners to help them better understand our male/sissy psyche. I think a thread full of good information and communication might help our partners who are less willing to participate in our desires to be sissy’s better understand where we’re coming from and the potential benefits to our dominant partners.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.