crossdressing, transition and coming out to your friends and family

forums General Forums Introduce yourself crossdressing, transition and coming out to your friends and family

Spread the love
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi I am looking for advice on all of the topics I have listed. I have been crossdressing since I was 5yrs old and once I turned 9 my dad gave me a talk and forced me to become a man. I hated growing up like that and high school was even worse. I dreamed of going to home coming and prom. But not in a tuxedo but wearing a beautiful dress, and experience my womanhood. I am not sure if anyone else has been there? I am also in my first month of HRT, and have a lot of questions? I actually tried reaching out to one high school friend and she was so upset and wouldn’t have anything to do with me. I then tried my ex girlfriend and even sent her pictures of me. Even though she did catch me wearing her clothes. I didn’t mind until she posted them on Facebook. But I have forgiven her. I guess I don’t understand why I can’t find a woman to be in my corner and help me become this woman I have so long to become. It is odd though as now everyone knows that I am this crossdresser and transitioning to MTF. And the only people that have an issue are the woman all of my guy friends are happy for me. I find that extremely strange but also intriguing because I wouldn’t mind hooking up with a few of my friends from high school. Can anyone relate or share your story?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Topic Tags: