Another gurl added to Sissy Island <3

forums General Forums Introduce yourself Another gurl added to Sissy Island <3

Spread the love
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, i’m danielle mistresstoy768, from Stocport (UK) 44, closet shemale, insatiable cock lust and i love dating, giggles i love hot dates where i am omk within minutes of meeting. Aside from that, i’m in permanent chastity, i dress femme in private, having built up a very slutty wardrobe means i’m dressed like a whore during quality time with Daddies and other gurls. I love making myself look and feel good, i wish i could dress femme full time and live as a woman, as i love giving pleasure to others. I’m hoping to change my certain personal circumstances preventing me from fulfilling my feminine lifestyle, i want to get my own place, allowing me to play on cam, entertain Manly visitors and share cocks with yummy sissy gfs. I love making content, especially when Manly-Men make scenes a whole lot more interesting and of course i love bareback sex, creampies and assgasms, pissplay and i love ass to mouth, sucking cock from an ass always tastes so good.

Btw, i always get so carried away, projecting gets me nowhere but i’m similar to so many other gurls, i am intent on blossoming my feminised lifestyle and love for cock. <3

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by danielle.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Topic Tags: