<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sissy Island | Asmondena | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sissyisland.com/members/miss421/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sissyisland.com/members/miss421/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Asmondena.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 21:18:57 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=11.3.2</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4167951e3994c26b565d1732f78d8855</guid>
				<title>Asmondena posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://sissyisland.com/activity/p/155313/#acomment-155422</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 06:04:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>Hey how are you doing </span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://sissyisland.com/members/miss421/">Asmondena</a> started the topic <a href="https://sissyisland.com/groups/camp-sissyboi/forum/topic/mistress-here-for-a-new-long-term-sub-boy/">Mistress here for a new long term sub boy</a> in the forum <a href="https://sissyisland.com/groups/camp-sissyboi/forum/">Camp SissyBoi</a> Hello, I've been into this lifestyle from almost 10 years now and l've had a few dynamics in past these years, and I have trained a lot of subs on Skype, Discord and kik right now just looking for a sub or slave to train or maybe talk about the lifestyle and stuff.
I am looking for someone with very few to no limits.
If you can't do pics and vids at first that is fine as long as we get to know each other. I am also fine if you don't want to show face.
Our relationship won't have to strictly just be Mistress/ Sub as we can have pause moments and connect and get to know each other in a friendly manor.
I also love to give punishments.
I love taking care of my sub, making sure He is happy, spoiled and filled with attentions. I love to give and receive aftercare and I am very affectionate,and loving.
I take time to think about my tasks and customized them to what your fantasies are. Because I spend quite a bit of time thinking about tasks and how for you to get the most out of doing them, this is why proof is important to me.
Love hearing about what your kinks / fantasies and limits are and then working out how to complete these in tasks or as part of your everyday life.
PM me here, or send me on kik: Missasmon90 or text me on telegram at Mistressasmonn if you're interested, I've had a great success with this previously			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6521f17c80ad3b6b42388c776c7ee05</guid>
				<title>Asmondena started the topic Mistress here for a new long term sub boy in the forum Camp SissyBoi</title>
				<link>https://sissyisland.com/groups/camp-sissyboi/forum/topic/mistress-here-for-a-new-long-term-sub-boy/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:16:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I&#8217;ve been into this lifestyle from almost 10 years now and l&#8217;ve had a few dynamics in past these years, and I have trained a lot of subs on Skype, Discord and kik right now just looking for a sub or slave to train or maybe talk about the lifestyle and stuff.<br />
I am looking for someone with very few to no limits.<br />
If you can&#8217;t do pics and vids&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-155313"><a href="https://sissyisland.com/groups/camp-sissyboi/forum/topic/mistress-here-for-a-new-long-term-sub-boy/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5771fedf047ddfc01bf5e3a24b7905f</guid>
				<title>Asmondena joined the group Camp SissyBoi</title>
				<link>https://sissyisland.com/activity/p/155312/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:15:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">541baff5d949c4677ab47c0f221528a8</guid>
				<title>Asmondena started the topic Hello, kinky mistress here for a new long term sub in the forum Introduce yourself</title>
				<link>https://sissyisland.com/forums/topic/hello-kinky-mistress-here-for-a-new-long-term-sub/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:14:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I&#8217;ve been into this lifestyle from almost 10 years now and l&#8217;ve had a few dynamics in past these years, and I have trained a lot of subs on Skype, Discord and kik right now just looking for a sub or slave to train or maybe talk about the lifestyle and stuff.<br />
I am looking for someone with very few to no limits.<br />
If you can&#8217;t do pics and vids&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-155311"><a href="https://sissyisland.com/forums/topic/hello-kinky-mistress-here-for-a-new-long-term-sub/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df3bfac5d0d88844842ccafe8167050f</guid>
				<title>Asmondena became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sissyisland.com/activity/p/155309/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:12:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>